How do we bridge the gap and what does this actually mean? To me, it is about celebrating more of what we have in common rather than what separates us. It is easy to talk negative about someone or something and this is also coward like behavior. Bee Kind.
- If you don’t have something nice to say, don’t say it.
- Treat others like you want to be treated.
- Throw out defining someone by the way they look.
- Toss out the notion that people don’t change.
- Get rid of stereotypes.
- Give someone a compliment instead of judging them.
- There are infinite ways to climb the mountain. Your way is not “the right way.” Your way is “a way.” Really, this life is about how well you loved.